Peter Walker – Founder of Quad The famous Quad ‘Current Dumping’ amplifier launched in the mid 1970’s, and featured feed forward error correction that effectively removed the class B cross over distortion that plagues this type of output circuit structure….
Hifisonix on Instagram
Most viewed posts
- Ground Loops
- kx-amplifier: A very high performance 28 Watt class A Current Feedback Amplifier
- JLH 10 Watt Class A Amplifier
- Ovation e-Amp: A 180 Watt Class AB VFA Featuring Ultra Low Distortion
- Ovation sx-Amplifier: A 15 W Class A Current Feedback Amplifier
- So Just How Quiet is Your Phono Stage?
- Audio Power Amplifier Design – Peter J Baxandall
- Ovation Symphony Line Preamplifier
- OPEX-1: A Discrete OPAMP for Audio
- Peter Walker’s ‘Current Dumping’ Amplifier from 1975